Joe Doria – Musician / Composer
Hammond Organ, Piano, Synths & Vintage Keys
“NW raised Joe Doria has been composing and performing on Hammond Organ, piano, and varied vintage keys/synths since the 90’s. Steeped in Hammond tradition studying the giants of the instrument he also never limits himself to one style and can be seen working with new projects often. Featured in numerous bands and CD’s, Audiences are dazed with his ability to comp both the bass lines and the chordal structure of a song, while at the same time adding depth and dimension to every song he performs. At home and in touch with the Hammond, knowing the instrument and it’s history so well as to make it sing in any situation”
- “McTuff“. featuring Skerik, Andy Coe, Tarik Abouzied, and D’vonne Lewis.
- “Spellbinder” feat. renowned drummer, Michael Shrieve of Santana.
- “The Joe Doria Trio” feat the area’s best artists such as drummer Byron Vannoy and guitarist Chris Spencer.
- “Too Slim and The Tailgraggers” feat Tim Langford
- “BMG” (feat. drummer “Barrett Martin” of The Screaming Trees)
- “The Yadda Yadda Blues Band” (feat Milky Burgess of Master Musicians of Bukkake)
- “Last Mile” (feat trumpeter Dave Carter (Zony Mash), D’vonne Lewis (Industrial Revelation), and bassist Farko Dosumov
- “Arisawkadoria” feat. Ari Zucker and drummer Kevin Sawka (Pendulum, KJ Sawka)
- “Skerik’s Syncopated Taint Septet” (feat Skerik, Hans Teuber, Steve Moore, Dave Carter, and John Wicks).
- “The Drunken Masters” (feat drummer Mike Stone (Crack Sabbath) and guitarist Thaddeus Turner (Thadillac)
- “DOS(e)” with drummer John Wicks (Fitz and the Tantrums)
- “The Dan Heck Trio” (feat John Wicks and Dan Heck)
- “Jeff “Tain” Watts” (2008 drum clinic)
- “The Living Daylights (feat Jessica Lurie, Dale Fanning, Arnie Livingston)
- “Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra” (SRJO)”
… and many more.